The following is an official email response from the Consulate General of the Philippines – Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) in Jeddah.
Thank you for your email.
We would like to inform you that DOLE will provide a one-time financial cash assistance of USD200 or SR750 to the following regular documented, undocumented or Balik Manggagawa (BM) OFWs who:
1. have experienced job displacement due to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s imposition of lockdown or community quarantine or have been infected by the disease;
2. must be at the jobsite; or in the Philippines as BM; or already repatriated to the Philippines; and
3. must not receive any financial support/assistance from KSA or his/her employer.
If you are one of the above, you may submit the following documents online:
1. Accomplished Application Form (download link);
2. Copy of passport or Travel Document;
3. Proof of Overseas Employment (valid verified employment contract, OEC, residence ID or iqama); and
4. Proof of loss of employment on account of COVID-19.
After submission of complete documents, your application will be evaluated. You will be notified on the status of your application, including the means on how you can claim the financial assistance.
Incomplete documents will not be accepted.
Thank you. Let us all keep safe.
Submission of Application: If your place of residence or work is in Jeddah and the Western Region, you may submit the form and required documents to the following email address based on the first letter of your surname.
First letter of Surname (Apelyido) starts with email to:
A, B, C email@example.com
D, E, F, G firstname.lastname@example.org
H, I, J, K, L, M email@example.com
N, O, P, Q firstname.lastname@example.org
R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z email@example.com
PEREZ, Antonio S. will send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DELA CRUZ, Michelle B. will send email to email@example.com
Due to the curfew and lock down regulations being imposed by the Saudi government, the POLO SHALL ONLY ACCEPT ONLINE SUBMISSION of the Application Form and the required documents.
For further questions, you may call 056-129-7677
Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO)
Philippine Consulate General
If you’re in KSA and planning to shop online at Amazon.sa, you might want to consider buying from our affiliate link. We’ll earn a small commission with every referral purchase at no additional cost to you.